Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Question No complaints here...

I certainly wasn't COMPLAINING when I listed my wins this summer and mentioned that it had been a while since I won anything else. I love hearing about everyone else's wins-- it encourages me to keep trying-- There have been many,many contests I entered over a hundred times and got nothing. That can be discouraging until you hear that someone else has won something.

I was under the impression that the thread called "Post your wins here!" would be a good place to share my good news and to encourage other sweepstakes lovers.

I never thought I would be slighted for it.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
0love0046 Don't be upset!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavirose View Post
I certainly wasn't COMPLAINING when I listed my wins this summer and mentioned that it had been a while since I won anything else. I love hearing about everyone else's wins-- it encourages me to keep trying-- There have been many,many contests I entered over a hundred times and got nothing. That can be discouraging until you hear that someone else has won something.

I was under the impression that the thread called "Post your wins here!" would be a good place to share my good news and to encourage other sweepstakes lovers.

I never thought I would be slighted for it.
Oh gosh, Roisin, don't be upset! I know for sure that Manda did not mean her message as a slight...we don't do that here at BB! This is the friendliest, most supportive forum that I have ever joined....I think she was just commenting on how happy she would be to have won all of that, just as we all do when a fellow BB does well. Don't give up on us, OKay? Keep sharing your news, good or bad....we all do it here!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:03 PM
Big Buddy

xavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud ofxavirose has much to be proud of
Default thanks

Thanks, Mary you are sweet!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Well said, Mary. Roisin, even moreso than in face-to-face conversation, sometimes it's easy to misinterpret what's said in textual conversations cause you can't see those happy-for-you emotions on someone's face or feel the congratulatory hugs. We all feel the same way, have felt the discouragement of a long, dry spell and also get excited and re-energized when we hear of someone else's win. We're happy ya got da goods!!! <grin> Thanks for sharing your good luck with us. I hope some of it rubs off!!! Oh, and by the way, congratulations!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 07:49 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Xavirose,

When I was reading your first post, I was thinking "Wow, even at my best, I was never so lucky." You must have found a lot of four leaf clovers this summer!

I am glad to hear someone won from Playtex. I never saw anyone post that before and I was beginning to wonder if it was a fake contest- well not really, but it didn't seem to have a lot of winners.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 10-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Yikes! Sorry about that. Guess I should have been more selective on my choice of words. Just call me jealous that you had so many great wins. LOL Hope you get back on your winning streak soon!
Old 10-04-2007, 07:11 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Amanda, your little guy is so sweet. Growing up so fast.
Old 10-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Amanda, your little guy is so sweet. Growing up so fast.
Thank you! It's so hard to believe he's already one, but he acts like a 3 year old. LOL
Old 10-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Big Buddy

jennzenn is a special memberjennzenn is a special member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda40475 View Post
Thank you! It's so hard to believe he's already one, but he acts like a 3 year old. LOL

Just wait until he is 3 acting like a 10yr old!! lol
Old 10-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Or a 10 year old who acts like she's 21 like my daughter. Gee, can't wait for those teen years!

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!