Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Little Buddy

abs899 is on a distinguished road
Default Target Markdowns

Time to stock up! I went to Target this morning and they had new markdowns on electronics, bedding and more. I purchased an MP3 player for my son for $19.99 (reg. 39.99), a plug-and-play karaoke machine for $39.99 (reg. 79.99) and an additional 100 rock songs for the karaoke player for $4.98 (reg. 19.99). Plus an out-of-box CD player with speakers for 9.99 (reg. 39.99) Great Christmas gifts!

I also noticed that comforter sets were 75% off, as well as placemats, some dishes and home decor. Children's books, cd's, you name it!! Get there quickly before everything sells out...You, too, can indulge your inner rock star (I'm not gonna lie, the karaoke player is for me ; ).
Old 10-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Must depend on location. I was at my Target this evening and there wasn't much of anything on the clearance racks.

Kathy
Old 10-10-2007, 09:04 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

My local Targets get cleaned out almost immediately. I've never had much luck on finding bargains there. Christine gets lucky at her target, too. Kathy, maybe you and I need to go on a road trip! lol
Old 10-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by abs899 View Post
Time to stock up! I went to Target this morning and they had new markdowns on electronics, bedding and more. I purchased an MP3 player for my son for $19.99 (reg. 39.99), a plug-and-play karaoke machine for $39.99 (reg. 79.99) and an additional 100 rock songs for the karaoke player for $4.98 (reg. 19.99). Plus an out-of-box CD player with speakers for 9.99 (reg. 39.99) Great Christmas gifts!

I also noticed that comforter sets were 75% off, as well as placemats, some dishes and home decor. Children's books, cd's, you name it!! Get there quickly before everything sells out...You, too, can indulge your inner rock star (I'm not gonna lie, the karaoke player is for me ; ).

they did have these at the Target I frequent.
I bought the Karaoke last season when it was on clearance. There also was a lot of work out items from 75-90% off.
I bought a pair of 40.00 jeans for 4.00!!!! today
Old 10-12-2007, 04:46 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i bought a $40 honeywell fan the other day from target for only $7.50
i went back the next day and there was one left so i bought that too!!