Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-09-2007, 09:33 AM
Big Buddy

N~Key is on a distinguished road

believe me or not i got aroung 20(pens, pencils,pencil bags, crayons,toys) items and paid just 3 dollars for it
Old 10-09-2007, 10:49 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Wow! That's amazing!
Old 10-09-2007, 11:07 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I am always telling them that for 75% off, you take half off, and then take half off again, but they always have to check on the calculator. And for 90% off, the price is 10% of the original, but they never believe me. LOL

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 10-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Big Buddy

this week CVS is giving contour blood glucose monitoring system for $14.99 and u get them back as extra bucks, there is also a $50 mail in rebate form on the box...so its a win win situation u can get $14.99 back as rebate and get a free monitor and also extra bucks
Old 10-12-2007, 03:48 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

wow, i better run to my nearest cvs
Old 10-15-2007, 06:16 AM
Big Buddy

paulsbride is on a distinguished road

I was at Walgreen's on Saturday and they had three huge bins marked at 90% off. But they were all items that they'd been trying to clear out for a while - so they had clearance prices on them.
I asked the cashier if it was 90% off the original price or off the clearance price, and he told me off the original price... and then proceeded to give me 90% off the clearance price for some reason.
I got three bags stuffed with stuff for just under $6!! I got three things of infant formula reg $15 for 29 cents each. Several pairs of flip flops for 19 cents each. Some candy for a couple cents and then toiletries for about 20 cents each. It was an AMAZING sale! My sister was with me and got $25 earrings for 40 cents! I went to another Walgreens but they didn't have the same sale, the exact same stuff was just 50% original price.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:42 AM
Big Buddy

wow!!! must go Walgreens today...yesterday i found 2 Philips Sonicare Advance A4100 rechargable toothbrushes for just $15 each (original price is more than $65) at CVS,it was on the clearance shelf...i had missed Oral B deal...