Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2007, 03:26 AM
Big Buddy

Susiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on upSusiq is movin' on up
Default $5.00 Printable and/or Call-In Automated Coupon

$5 printable for ANY Tylenol, Motrin, PediaCare, Benadryl, Sudafed, St. Joseph's, or Imodium product.

http://www.tylenol.com/page.jhtml?id...pcccoldmed.inc

The cough and cold season is here, and we have important information to share about infants' and children's cough and cold medicines. These medicines are generally recognized as safe and effective when used as directed. Most parents use these cough and cold medicines appropriately.

However, we have become aware of rare instances of misuse leading to accidental overdose, especially in children under the age of two. Therefore, we are voluntarily withdrawing the following concentrated cough and cold medicines from the market:

Concentrated TYLENOL® Infants' Drops Plus Cold
Concentrated TYLENOL® Infants' Drops Plus Cold & Cough
PediaCare® Infant Dropper Decongestant
PediaCare® Infant Dropper Long-Acting Cough
PediaCare® Infant Drops Decongestant (containing pseudoephedrine)
PediaCare® Infant Dropper Decongestant & Cough
PediaCare® Infant Drops Decongestant & Cough (containing pseudoephedrine)
If you have these products in your household, please discontinue use in children under the age of two. These actions do not apply to cough and cold medicines labeled for children aged two and above.

Additionally, these actions do not apply to Infants' and Children's TYLENOL® and MOTRIN® pain relievers and fever reducers. When used as directed, these products are safe and effective.
Your child's safety continues to be our number one priority.

We realize these changes may be inconvenient for you, and we are happy to provide a valuable coupon to use on one of several products of your choice.

"One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life; that word is Love"
Old 10-12-2007, 03:38 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Thank you for posting! This is a very responsible company to offer this because of the recall. It will let you print the coupon twice.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

Thanks for posting this. What a great coupon and it is a very responsible thing for the company to do. It makes me a satisfied customer!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:09 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i have two bottles of this in the house and i just called and talked to someone as i had given my son some yesterday. they told me to throw the bottles away that i had and they are sending me 2 $5 coupons to replace those bottles and the new bottles will have stricter guidelines on them as to how to administer the medicine
what a great company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

thank you!
Old 10-20-2007, 05:25 AM
Big Buddy

kutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fanskutikat has a lot of fans

Thanks great way to keep the customers happy!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:06 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

This is great...it's good on ANY tylenol product ... not just for kids....so it's good for Sudafed, Benedryl and others.
Old 10-20-2007, 03:54 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
i have two bottles of this in the house and i just called and talked to someone as i had given my son some yesterday. they told me to throw the bottles away that i had and they are sending me 2 $5 coupons to replace those bottles and the new bottles will have stricter guidelines on them as to how to administer the medicine
what a great company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic, Kelly. Bravo Tylenol
I posted this offer in Freebies also because a lot of the products
eligible cost less thne $5, so they will basically be FREE!
Old 10-20-2007, 05:14 PM
Big Buddy

Michele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on upMichele is movin' on up

Awesome! Thank you!
Old 10-22-2007, 07:26 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper60 View Post
Fantastic, Kelly. Bravo Tylenol
I posted this offer in Freebies also because a lot of the products
eligible cost less thne $5, so they will basically be FREE!
i will continue to buy tylenol products now.