Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2007, 03:57 PM
New Buddy

kristin1617 is a jewel in the rough
Default Aeropostale - 60% off clearance prices

I was at Aeropostale today (since my son insists it is the only place to buy shirts for him now that he's in cool jr. high) and all the sale stuff was an additional 60% off. T-shirts that were $18 were marked down to 9.99 and then 60% off - $4 plus tax. There was tons of guys and girls stuff and the salesgirl said the extra 60% off would be going through at least Sunday.

They had some hoodies on sale too, but I believe that they are cheaper online. They weren't part of the 60% off sale.

I'm probably going back tomorrow without the kids to get some more stuff for my ebay auctions!
Old 10-20-2007, 04:09 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I Was At 2 Different Ones Today And They Had A Fair Amount Of Stuff........nothing To Call Home About,
Here's A Hint........if You Live Next To Some Outlets They Tend To Follow The Same Sales And The Prices Are Cheaper Too.......
Old 10-22-2007, 08:26 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

the store still has a big sale. i believe it's now 75% off
Old 10-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

I stopped there today and they had 70% off the clearance prices. I got several items for my niece. Tshirts were $1.80, a cute faded black denim jacket had been 59.50 and was $6.00 and some hooded sweatshirts were 39.50 for $9.00. They had some guy stuff on sale too.