Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2007, 07:04 PM
Big Buddy

paulsbride is on a distinguished road
Default Bath and Body Works

I can NEVER remember what a 'good' price is for their soaps... they are $3 right now (reg. $4.50) and there is a vanilla bean one that is out for Christmas that is SO good!
What is the cheapest you've gotten their soap (in the pump bottle) for?

Thanks
Old 10-30-2007, 07:30 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

5 for 10.00 day after Thanksgiving..........usually by that time there is a coupon that comes in the mail for 10.00 off 25.00 so I'll buy 15 of them for 20.00 + tax
Old 10-30-2007, 08:08 PM
Big Buddy

paulsbride is on a distinguished road

ohhh GREAT deal!! We don't get coupons We're in an apartment and the only coupon I ever get is Bed Bath and Beyond - which is a good one! But that is all I get!
I will have to go there day after Thanksgiving!
Last year hubby and I were up for opening time at Walmart... I forget what time it was 4 am I think. There wasn't anything we wanted, and I think we spent $6 maybe, but I wanted to do it for fun and he humored me I was "on bed rest" at that point and so he pushed me in a wheelchair good memories.

I will have to remember to go there day after thanksgiving. Oh... you gave me an idea for a new thread!!
Old 10-31-2007, 09:45 AM
New Buddy

kristin1617 is a jewel in the rough

My aunt worked for Bath & Body Works for the past year. A couple of things she told me in order to get the best deals from them -

Always give them your phone number and email address when they ask you at checkout. This is how they track how often you come in, what kinds of things you buy, how often you use coupons. The more they see you come in, the more you will get special offers in your email and coupons sent to you. Most of the coupons they send by email can be printed out and used at the store and used online too because they give you a code. The more you shop, the more you get to save and they are often stackable with current coupons.

The coupons they give you in the store have an expiration date - however they are told at training that if a customer brings in a coupon that has just expired (within the past 10 days or so) they can tell the customer that they can make an exception and let them use the coupon. They are all encouraged to do that, so don't be worried about using an expired one if you have to.

If you have forgotten your coupon at home or if you didn't get one yet, you can often ask at the counter and they have extra coupons that they will give you to use that day. Once again they are encouraged to provide the best customer service so they should all do that. Besides they are graded by their parent company on not only sales totals but number of items sold per person - the higher their number, the better they look to management - so it's in their best interest to help you get as much stuff as you can.

If you have a bad experience at one of their stores, you can email them through their website. They will send you a nice email back and a $25 gift card to keep you as a customer. While my aunt said they saw people abuse this, it is a nice gesture on the part of the company if you have a bad experience.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

thanks kristen
Old 11-02-2007, 02:42 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulsbride View Post
ohhh GREAT deal!! We don't get coupons We're in an apartment and the only coupon I ever get is Bed Bath and Beyond - which is a good one! But that is all I get!
I will have to go there day after Thanksgiving!
Last year hubby and I were up for opening time at Walmart... I forget what time it was 4 am I think. There wasn't anything we wanted, and I think we spent $6 maybe, but I wanted to do it for fun and he humored me I was "on bed rest" at that point and so he pushed me in a wheelchair good memories.

I will have to remember to go there day after thanksgiving. Oh... you gave me an idea for a new thread!!

When you shop there, the clerks are supposed to ask you if you want to
sign up for coupons by mail from them. Next time you're there, ask them about it. The store where I shop also asks for my phone number each
time I purchase something...that also gives them snail mail addy to send coupons to.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Yeah, they ask for my phone number, but I only have a cell phone. They can't use that number to find my address. I've quit getting coupons in the mail and I very rarely get them by email now either.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:45 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i love their sales with the soaps and lotions after thanksgiving. that is when i do most of my shopping from them. they last all year long til the next thanksgiving.