Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-05-2007, 09:39 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Arrow On Sunday, November 11 from 6 to 9pm, Sears is having a special discount night.

Sears Friends & Family VIP Night
On Sunday, November 11 from 6 to 9pm, Sears is having a special discount night. According to the flyer, all Kenmore appliances are 20% off (the regular or sale price) plus you get an additional 10% off on top of that. The 10% discount applies also to most things (see exclusions) in the store. Here is more information. They are generally claiming after Thanksgiving prices that night only, plus the extra 10%.
Old 11-05-2007, 12:07 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

cool, thanks
Old 11-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

wish this would've been a couple of weeks ago when I needed a new range.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:50 PM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

thank you.....
Old 11-05-2007, 06:47 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP
Default Thank you for the post....

Old 11-05-2007, 06:50 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

I received coupons in the mail from Sears for this event

Guess they like me since I bought my refrigerator there.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
wish this would've been a couple of weeks ago when I needed a new range.
Sears guarantees prices to be lowest for 1 month.........get an adjustment.
I've done it!!!!
Old 11-11-2007, 11:08 AM
Big Buddy

tjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud oftjsmom has much to be proud of

My parents and I are going tonight. My mom wants to purchase a kids Craftsman toolset or tool bench for her 2 grandsons.
I'm going to see if I can get a washer and dryer. Dad mentioned it over dinner this afternoon so we're going to see if we can find anything reasonable.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:33 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Panasonic 42 in. Plasma HD (1080p) Television Still on Sale

A member of another group I belong to said the tv being sold online still has the same deal as on Sunday night. And you can get it delivered to your local store for free shipping, I think, though when I was trying to find out the price, it wouldn't let me add to the cart except for delivery, even though it was available at a local Sears. I think it meant it was available for actual purchase, and I don't know what the price would be there.

Also you might be able to use the following rebate if you have a Sears card. If not, and you have a MyPoints account, go through them and you get 5 points per dollar.

http://forms.young-america.com/76373...ad%2011-23.pdf

Panasonic 42 in. Plasma HD (1080p) Television
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...00100600&aff=Y

Cost is $1199.99. This is what the member said about it:
"This newsletter post said this sale was for 'tonight only' on Sunday night. Well...it's for this entire week! So if you can possibly swing the deal, I highly reccomend this TV. My best friend has a model of this TV that is SLIGHTLY different...actually, not quite as good, and he paid about $2100 for this just about 4 months ago!"

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!