Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2007, 01:59 AM
New Buddy

datastuff is a jewel in the rough
Default Healthy Snacks

if someone knows of some Healthy Snacks please post them here
Old 11-03-2007, 06:06 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

I grab a handful of nuts when I need a snack. My doctor suggested that.
Old 11-25-2007, 02:50 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by datastuff View Post
if someone knows of some Healthy Snacks please post them here
didnt know there was such a thing
i dont eat healthy, although i should....i dont
but if you want healthy try making your own granola. heard that was healthy.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

I keep baby carrots in the fridge, my son and myself like to snack on those, also I don't keep junk food in the house, we're not big junk food eaters but ya know, when the temptation is there you're gonna eat it.
It also depends on what you want, if you're looking for salty and crunchy small pretzel twists are good, apples with a tablespoon or so of peanut butter, celery (I cant' stand the stuff, but my son loves it with Peanut butter)
Here's a good list...

11 Heart Healthy Snacks

Vegetables dipped in hummus Fresh vegetables are low in calories and have many antioxidants, and many have no fat with plenty of fiber to satiate you. Fiber has also been shown to lower cholesterol. Hummus, made from chick peas, is a great alternative protein without saturated fat.

Fruit skewered on a stick with a little dark chocolate for dipping Fruit has a variety of antioxidants to fight cancer and heart disease. Dark chocolate has a high concentration of flavinols, a type of antioxidant, to fight heart disease.

Half of a cantaloupe filled with fat free cottage cheese, a dash of cinnamon and some berries The cantaloupe and berries have antioxidants, and the fat-free cottage cheese fulfills a serving of dairy without the saturated fat.

Fat-free yogurt with fruit and a sprinkle of nuts Get another serving of dairy without saturated fat as well as antioxidants from fruit and unsaturated fat from the nuts.

Smoothies with silken tofu and berries plus a dash of grape juice or pomegranate juice Tofu is a great alternative protein source without saturated fat. Berries, grape juice and pomegranate juice have a high concentration of antioxidants.

(Silken tofu isn't bad at all and blends very well into fruit smoothies or my favorite, chocolate soy milk, 2 tbs peanut butter and 1/2 cup silken tofu makes an awesome breakfast smoothie!)

Silken tofu or soy milk — substitute for regular milk in recipes "It can add heart healthy protein, yet cut down on heart-clogging calories of the other oils you might have used."

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 11-25-2007, 07:23 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Lots of them posted in our Recipe Swap forum.