Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2006, 04:18 PM
Big Buddy

lindsey-star is on a distinguished road
Question Automotive coupons??

My car needs the tires rotated, a 67k mile check and a car wash! laughing

Anyone with printable coupons for these things or any ideas on how to get them done cheaper, let me know.

The 67k mile check has to be done by a Honda certified shop for my warranty to be any good...so...it always costs a ton! crying

Thanks!!

The truth is more important than the facts.
-FLW
Old 02-01-2006, 04:35 PM
Big Buddy

Rhendi is a jewel in the rough

I'm not sure of any specific sites, i did a search for tire rotation coupons and a bunch came up, alot of local business coupons though. Maybe you could do a serach for tire rotation coupons in " your area" . Good Luck finding something, hopefully someone might have something great for you!

BTW..I have a 2003 Honda Accord! I love it! I'm on warranty also but now Im nervous, they never told me I had to do oil changes and what not at the actual honda certifed shop for it to be good. Hmmm I guess I better check into that!
Old 02-01-2006, 06:30 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Try MoneyMailer.com. They have printable local coupons. So does ValPak.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:35 PM
Big Buddy

Talking

Oil changes, tires, brakes, etc are fine with regular "Joe" shops, it just that they require checks at certain mileage intervals (I forget when, but the Maintenence Required light comes on when they are due.) to be done at the dealership or other "certified" shop. Maybe it is just my specific warranty, I don't know.

Also, I Lo-Jack is pretty fussy on who touches the car. I have Lo-Jack also so that presents a problem when it comes time for chosing who to do maintenence on the car. Lo-Jack is great otherwise.

I bought my 2002 Accord SE as a certified used Honda in August 05. I've always loved Hondas, when I'm sick of one, I trade for another! Then usually I have a Jeep for the adventure stuff. But I don't right now, it died.

Anyway, I will search for the tire rotation, thanks for the idea!

-FLW
Old 02-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Big Buddy

I didn't even see your post Karen, you must have posted the same time I did...I'm off to check those links now. Thanks!

-FLW
Old 02-02-2006, 06:00 AM
Big Buddy

Rhendi is a jewel in the rough

Phew! Thanks! I did have the maintence light come on, my husband took it somewhere to do the oil change, my guess is that it was a certifed place because they got that light to come off. I guess that sales guy didn't do a good job informing me of much about what I needed to do. I thought my car was breaking down when that light came on LOL! Thanks for the info!
Old 02-02-2006, 11:55 PM
Big Buddy

Thumbs up

I found this place called Honda OwnerLink that is free to register to get service updates, recall information, special offers, sweeps, dealer information (for the place you bought it from), etc. It knows all this stuff by entering your VIN#. It's crazy! speechless

And also I found this in the FAQs:

Q: If I have my maintenance services performed by someone other than a Honda dealer, will my warranty be voided?
A: Not if the maintenance is performed properly. The only way your warranty may be affected is if it can be shown that misuse or improper (or lack of) maintenance caused or contributed to the malfunction.

Q: Is there any warranty on parts that I pay for at my Honda dealer?
A: Yes. Honda Genuine Parts are covered by a Replacement Parts Limited Warranty. If these parts are installed by a Honda dealer, both the parts and labor are covered for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first. If the Genuine Honda parts are purchased from a Honda dealer and installed elsewhere, the parts themselves are covered for 12 months.

-FLW
Old 02-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Big Buddy

JeffGordonsNo1Fan is a jewel in the rough

i am glad I married a mechanic now...