Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2008, 02:05 AM
New Buddy

Butterfly Warrior is a jewel in the rough
ShoppingSmiley

I got an email from a drawing from some months ago.... The Sip and win Orange Jullius Instant win. I didn't rememeber that it had a drawing part to it as well but apparently it does... lol.... so I got an email today saying that I was a potential winner for an iPod Shuffle (2nd generation)... whoo hooo.... i have to sign some release form or something and send it in. Guess they require that before they give you the winnings.

I'm happy. I have been wanting a iPod.. not the greatest fan of the shuffle because it's so tiny and I havew Juvenile onset Rheumatoid Arthritis.. .Oh boy! but it's cool to win such a neat prize.

The most amusing thing about the prize to me is that it's open to Canadian residents too but if you live in Canada, you have to solve what they call a 'Mathematical Skills test" to claim the prize. I have never heard of such a thing. It's a rather simple equation actually but still.

I wondered if this was a way to keep out kids of a certain age or people who didnt have a certain intellectual ability so they know they coudn't have entered the contest? It seems very odd. I want to know why... lol. Anyone have any idea?
Old 01-05-2008, 04:28 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Butterfly, congrats on your win! Wonder if it's unclaimed prizes or something? Anyway, it would be nice! I know I entered that one quite a bit, so I'll cross my fingers. LOL
Old 01-05-2008, 04:41 AM
New Buddy

Butterfly Warrior is a jewel in the rough
Wink

Well, it said that if prizes aren't claimed, they will be sent to a second redraw or something like that.

Good fortune
Old 01-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly Warrior View Post
I got an email from a drawing from some months ago.... The Sip and win Orange Jullius Instant win. ....The most amusing thing about the prize to me is that it's open to Canadian residents too but if you live in Canada, you have to solve what they call a 'Mathematical Skills test" to claim the prize. I have never heard of such a thing. It's a rather simple equation actually but still.

I wondered if this was a way to keep out kids of a certain age or people who didnt have a certain intellectual ability so they know they coudn't have entered the contest? It seems very odd. I want to know why... lol. Anyone have any idea?

They always have that for Canadian winners. I am thinking it had to do with some kind of Canadian ruling. Just like some States have different requirements for sending in requests for game pieces.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 01-06-2008, 10:27 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

congrats on your win. my son just got a shuffle for xmas. i couldnt believe how small it was when i saw it.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:48 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I just won a $50 Espn.com gift.card from At&T
Old 01-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Congrats, Gayle! Is that from the Hit the Slopes promotion? I've been trying for that one.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:58 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

that is great gayle! congrats
Old 01-08-2008, 11:00 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Yes it was Hit the slopes. Had been letting the grndkids try it. Decided to try for myself.
Old 01-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

Wow - Gayle you brought some kinda luck posting you never win anything