Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2008, 01:24 PM
Big Buddy

tressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud oftressa_4 has much to be proud of
Default RE: New Feature: Reputation Levels

This is the type of thing that is causing this board to lose members.

The kindness, open-minded and welcoming by all has slowing been replaced to be controlled by a small group - a clique I believe it's called.

It's a shame. A lot of us enjoyed it here.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

So sorry you feel that way.

I see it as people with the time and sincere desire to
share whatever they can with all our members.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:43 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Cool

I am not sure about this feature either. I have emailed Karen for further explanation. At first glance it reminded me of the jr. high "slam" books that went around rating everyone
and that could be very hurtful.

Time and desire to post are reflected in post count IMHO. I am not part of any clique nor to I want to be.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:11 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Wow...I just now noticed it. I love the reputation thingies. We have them on other boards I visit and it has nothing to do with cliques. It's a way to send someone a thanks or short private message without actually sending them a PM. The term "reputation level" is actually not appropriate for the particular feature. Have you received some negative messages or something? You can check by going into your User CP and looking under your subscribed threads.

ETA ~ Other boards I visit don't leave on the "I disapprove". You can only approve.

Last edited by manda40475 : 01-17-2008 at 02:13 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

It has nothing to do with cliques at all. Do you ever shop on ebay? If so, than you are probably familiar with feedback ratings, I think that's what they are called. Anyways, the reputation levels are just "kudos" we can give each other for threads and posts.
Old 01-17-2008, 03:48 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I know on a bigger site rep points seem to cause nothing but trouble, they also seem to be a different type of people. I would hate for anyone to feel this site has become cliquish, I love the diversity of people i talk with.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Most of the buddies talk to everyone. It's the beauty of this board. WE try to resolve things very quickly when necessary so as to avoid conflict.
I have never been part of a clique nor do I have a desire to do so.
I think the reputation levels are fun.
I'm used to them from ebay.

Sorry you feel differently Tressa
Old 01-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

FYI recent comments people have left about your posts can be viewed by clicking on "user cp" in the upper left corner.
Old 01-17-2008, 04:40 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I just noticed you can't see who left you the comment. That one is new to me. LOL
Old 01-17-2008, 04:46 PM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

I noticed that too.... Its a mystery.....