After having major withdrawals after my coffee-mate ran out and then knowing I wasn't alone when Nicole posted that she was too, I set myself on a quest to make the perfect copycat recipe. I have this posted on Recipezaar
for safe keeping too
(so if ya try it, rate it
Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer
1 pint fat-free half-and-half (or regular, but I like the fat free, lol)
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1/8 cup peppermint syrup (I got mine at Starbucks for about $6)
1. pour the half and half into a medium saucepan.
2. stir chocolate chips into the pan.
3. turn the heat onto medium-low and melt the chocolate into the half and half.
4. DO NOT LET THIS BOIL.
5. Once the chocolate is melted turn the heat off.
6. give it a good stir and mix in the peppermint syrup.
7. Store in a container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
(but it never lasts that long, lol).