Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Message Board How-Tos
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

Go to photobucket and search for them.. Lots of times you can find them there
Old 02-15-2008, 03:22 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I usually just do a Google search for "Thank you GIF" or, whatever (replace "Thank you" with the subject of whatever image you seek). It's fun to see what comes up (unless you've done it several times and are looking for new ones). If you get real creative, you can make your own

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 02-20-2008 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:27 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

you guys are the best!!! Now if I can just find the time.... Thanks so much!!!

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 02-20-2008, 10:00 AM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all
Default I did it!!! Now if I can only remember...

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Big Buddy

SweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud ofSweetMtnRain has much to be proud of

Great Job!
Old 02-21-2008, 06:25 AM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all
0sign0037 How do I add a picture that will show up when I post

OK, no jokes please...well OK .....I am still having problems with transfering my pictures from Photbucket to here.(that first one must have been a fluke!)

Which (code) is the URL for here? The tigger one was the IMG, but on some of them that doesn't work.
I know how to save them to a file on my computer and insert them that way, but I hate to use up that much space on my hard drive, plus going to photobucket gives me an opportunity to look for more great images.

Any ideas?

I think the grey matter from my brain is leaking out causing my hair to grey faster these days! Oh my!
Thanks in advance.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:23 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

Photo buckets are IMG, just copy and the paste, i dont know any other way to post from photobucket.
Old 02-21-2008, 11:36 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

well i just copied this from my account by copying the direct link which is the middle one. it might be different for you but try it that way and see. click the yellow box in your message column where you are posting your post and add the link you copied in there. it should work.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

lol....welp that did not work.....OY

Old 02-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Big Buddy

I can copy stuff but it never gives me the paste option,,,, OY I am so confused...lol I know I know big surprise