Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Off-Line Deals
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer
Default Scrubs at Dollar General Store

I ran in to the Dollar General tonight looking for a computer mouse, but wound up finding some scrubs! That's the first time I've seen them sold there. They had tops and bottoms for $8 a piece. They had solids in sky blue, lilac, teal, and white, along with a few cute print tops. They had sizes from Small to 2XL. I was worried they would run small, but they actually fit! I got myself 3 pairs of pants and 1 top for much cheaper than anywhere else I've looked.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:11 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

that is cheap!!!
Old 02-25-2008, 05:50 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

WTG......I would never have thought of looking there for scrubs. We use to be able to wear scrubs where I work (op surgery reg) but now we have to wear suits!!! EWWWW and a lot more expensive

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

I noticed these a long time ago. I love the price they have on them!!

I wear scrubs while doing Medical Transcription. However, all of the sizes are HUGE! I have to get extra small in scrubs, and they don't carry the extra small. The Dollar General here doesn't any ways. I don't really care for the printed tops either. They are cute for nurses who work with patients though. I like the solid colors for myself.
Old 02-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I can either wear scrubs or dress up, so guess which I chose? LOL All of mine are printed aside from the solids I got at DG the other day. I wore a set today and they were fine, so let's hope they remain good through the wash.