Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer
Default $2.00 rebate on Armstrong, Bruce, or Robbins floor care products

Upon verification of your valid rebate coupon and valid sales receipt by our rebate clearinghouse, you will receive a rebate check in the amount of $2.00. Allow 6 to 8 weeks to receive rebate. Offer available only to U.S. residents who are age 13 or older.
Offer valid through June 30, 2008. Limit one rebate per household per year.

http://www.armstrong.com/resflram/na...productId=60.0
Old 02-24-2008, 05:36 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Old 02-24-2008, 11:33 AM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Unhappy

I thought I wanted Armstrong laminate flooring in the ranch house. The builders would put it it for $10/sq.ft. Dang, I about passed out when they quoted us a price. We don't want to install it ourself so I am going with something else.
Old 02-24-2008, 09:21 PM
Mentor

Nan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributerNan is a wonderful contributer

Moer and more of my clients and finding that laminate is not all that it is proported to be! We are opting for a wood-look solid vinyl. Living in the country, it's hard to keep the dirt out. This stuff holds up to grit really well!
Old 02-24-2008, 10:47 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
Moer and more of my clients and finding that laminate is not all that it is proported to be! We are opting for a wood-look solid vinyl. Living in the country, it's hard to keep the dirt out. This stuff holds up to grit really well!

Thanks for the info Nan. That was what I was thinking too. Wood or tile look vinyl. Yep, with all the dust, antelope, deer, and who knows what else poop...
Old 02-26-2008, 02:30 PM
Mentor

"Where the deer and the antelope play!"

Were they writing about your house?
Old 02-27-2008, 07:19 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan View Post
"Where the deer and the antelope play!"

Were they writing about your house?
Yep we have a home on the range which is going to have a vinyl floor thanks to you nan!!!! When we drive up to the house there are often deer or antelope standing in our way on the driveway. They also get in the corral and the kids' playground area. We just borrow the land from them.
Old 02-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

Thanks, I've never tried Armstrong.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:30 PM
Mentor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modemouth View Post
Yep we have a home on the range which is going to have a vinyl floor thanks to you nan!!!! When we drive up to the house there are often deer or antelope standing in our way on the driveway. They also get in the corral and the kids' playground area. We just borrow the land from them.
I understand! We don't just feed our cats, we operate a wildlife buffet. Just tonight, 2 opossums and a skunk bellied up to the feed trough! It's amazing that my cats are 2 little fatties since they share their food with all of the critters! It doesn't matter how high up we put it or what obstacles we lay out - they still get to the bowls.