$75 Online Usage Study - New York
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading market research company is currently seeking participants for a research study. The study will take place on Friday, February 29th and last 1 hour and pays $75 in the form of an Amazon.com gift card. If you would be interested in participating, please answer the following questions below. If it appears you will qualify for the study, we will contact you with in 48 hours. Thank you for your interest.
1. What is your name?
2. What is a phone number we can reach you?
3. What is your age?
4. When was the last time you participated in a focus group or market research study?
5. Who is your internet service provider?
6. In a typical week, how many hours do you use the internet?
7. What kind of activities do you do on-line?
b. research thing of interest to you
c. buy/sell stocks or securities
d. watch slideshows
e. download/listen to music
f. track personal finances
g. watch videos
h. read blogs
i. read or check news
8. What kind of news or information do you follow on-line? (pick no more than three)
b. International news
c. US News
d. Local News
9. Which of the following describes your use of News sites on-line?
a. I check on-line news sites ever day, several times a day.
b. I'll go on-line to look for a specific story but it's not my primary way to get news.
c. In a break during the course of a day, I might check the news on-line while I am at work.
d. I don't use on-line news sites very much.
10. What on-line news sites do you use most often? (pick no more than two)
e. Google News
f. USA Today.com
11. Are you a registered user of the NYTimes.com?
12. Would you characterize your houehold income as one or two income?
13. What is your approximate household income?
14. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage