Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

DS thinks that since he turned 18 he can do whatever he wants. THAT/S another reason I desperately need a job- I'll move and he cant' crash there whenever
Anyway I have been throwing out a lot of nasty stuff
Old 03-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

bless your heart... well he still lives under your roof..frustrating isn't it... I'm a good ear if you need to vent

toothpick I used
Old 03-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
DS thinks that since he turned 18 he can do whatever he wants. THAT/S another reason I desperately need a job- I'll move and he cant' crash there whenever
Anyway I have been throwing out a lot of nasty stuff
"Tough love", Val Independence is a gift that isn't always immediately appreciated. Give the gift!!

I only WISH I could throw stuff away, I am such an awful hoarder. The last large amount of stuff I threw away was when the landlord and the S.O. blew out the water heater and soaked everything in the closet underneath.

The very last thing I threw away was a large cardboard box the Pampered Chef order came in.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:58 PM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

(((HUGS))) to you both, I am a pack rat also and it's hard to decide.....but I dislike his GF so it's easier to throw her stuff away( I let her stay here for a few months) as she rippe me off...when I was out looking for work....Duh.....they still have no interest in working
Oh, back on the subject: last thing I threw away was a big bag of their S...
Old 03-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

foil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Magie is a wise lady...tough lovw is what alot of young people need.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Big Buddy

BuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shaker

scrap paper
Old 03-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Big Buddy

Emmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIPEmmie is a MBB VIP

juice carton
Old 03-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

soup can......
Old 03-02-2008, 03:36 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

weeds, working some in the yard.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

stale brownie