Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2006, 09:58 AM
Little Buddy

connielynn39 is a jewel in the rough
Question Angel stuff? Does anyone look for or like?

wave everybody,

I keep asking questions here, lol. Does anyone else love Angels? I buy a few little things, but have to do it on a budget. I collect a few little things.

I am always looking for new pretty things. Been trying to spruce up the house some too, lol. Karen's bargains have really helped with that!!!

Thanks. I have seen some Angel stuff but bet there is much more really nice stuff out there!!!!

Have a good day!!!

Connie angel
Old 02-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all
Default Angels

Hi Connie

Yes, I collect Angels. I never go out specifically looking for them. Just run across them while I'm out and about. I have some that I bought unpainted and then painted them myself. Have made craft type angels that I have sewn and then hung on the wall, also like to crochet them. Just can't resist an angel.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Mentor

Dru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to allDru15 is a name known to all
Question

OH MY!!!!! LOL........Every time I wrote the word--ANGEL.....the program here inserted a smile with wings. lol I didn't put all those in there.
Old 02-08-2006, 10:37 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Yeah, I'm still working out the bugs with the smileys...lol
Old 02-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Big Buddy

jensbargainbins is a jewel in the rough
Smile i love Angels

i have some angel stuff listed on Ebay.com my username is Mariosister. take a look. thank you
Old 02-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Little Buddy

connielynn39 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Thanks!!

Appreciate the info.

Connie
Old 02-11-2006, 02:14 PM
Big Buddy

charlottesue is a jewel in the rough
Default look at brylane home

they have a few angel things......some of them are on clearance like for Christmas.