Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > eBay
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-05-2008, 03:51 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default 5 Piece Bridal Collection

Here is a link to an auction I have going on a different website than EBay. I moved my store recently. This is a great bargain for any bride that is marrying soon. It has all of her necessities and a nice box to store her keepsakes in as well.

www.ola.com/store/tomcats-sass

I'm sorry, I had to edit the previous link as it would not work. Here is the link to my store. The bridal collection is listed in my store. Maybe you'll find something else you need while you're looking for the bridal set. I have plenty of pretties!

Last edited by tomcat5162 : 03-05-2008 at 03:57 PM. Reason: link wouldn't work
Old 03-05-2008, 03:54 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

your link is no good, takes me to 'page cannot be found'

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 03-06-2008, 06:10 AM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default link works

Link works now. Please take a look.
Old 03-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Big Buddy

txdarcie is a special membertxdarcie is a special member

Nice stuff! How has it been going for you on online auctions? I am curious to see how it does compared with feebay.
Darcie
Old 03-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Big Buddy

I've sold 3 things thus far. I am pleased with that considering I've only been there a few weeks. I also have a store at ecrater and overstock auctions as well, although I do not have those fully stocked yet. I figure listing everything in 3 places certainly can't hurt! I am keeping my market baskets listed on EBay and that's it. I have no desire to sell anything else on EBay in the future. I actually sold 2 of them yesterday from EBay. When they are gone, no more EBay for me unless I find something I need to buy and I can't find it elsewhere. Thanks for checking my stuff out!
tomcat/debra