Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of
Default Daily thru 5/29-Rock Out With Hannah Montana Instant Win Game

http://kraft.promotions.com/hannahmo...age=front.html

Rock Out With Hannah Montana Instant Win Game

HOW TO PLAY: There are two (2) ways to play: (1) Look inside specially-marked packages of Teddy Grahams, Honey Maid Grahams, Handi Snacks, 100 Calorie Packs, Ritz Bits Sandwiches, Honeycomb, and Tray Packs products for your Official Game Piece. If your Official Game Piece says, "Congratulations" and designates a prize, you're a winner of that prize, subject to verification. If your package is not a winner, it will not contain a game piece. (2) Beginning March 18, 2008 through May 29, 2008, log on to www.rockoutwithhannahmontana.com with a UPC code from a participating package and click on the icon for the Rock Out With Hannah Montana Game. Follow the on-screen instructions to play the game and see if you have won a First Prize. You will be asked to enter a UPC code from any participating product to play. If you receive an instant win message online, you are the winner of a First Prize (subject to verification). Limit one online play per email address, login/password, registered user, or person per day. If you don't have a UPC code, they will give you one.

PRIZE CLAIMS: (1) For online play: If you receive a winning message online, follow the on-screen instructions to claim your prize. Online First Prizes must be redeemed by May 31, 2008. (2) From participating products: Cut out the Official Game Piece, sign your initials in ink across the face of your original Official Game Piece. Mail original Official Game Piece in a stamped envelope, together with a piece of 3" x 5" paper on which you have printed your complete name, address, city, state and zip code, daytime and evening telephone numbers, and age to: Hannah Montana Game Claim, P.O. Box 1464, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Grand Prize claim must be sent VIA REGISTERED MAIL ONLY, RETURN RECEIPT REQUESTED. Potential winner should retain a photocopy of game claim. Claim must be received by June 30, 2008.

SECOND CHANCE DRAWING: In the event the Grand Prize is unclaimed, it will be awarded in a Second Chance Drawing on or about July 14, 2008 from among all Second Chance entries received. To enter, print your name, complete address, daytime and evening telephone numbers, and age on 3" x 5" paper and mail it in a stamped #10 envelope to: Hannah Montana Game 2nd Chance, P.O. Box 1126, Elmhurst, IL 601216. Limit one entry per stamped envelope. Entries must be received by June 30, 2008.

PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs), ODDS OF WINNING (Odds):

One (1) Grand Prize (one in specially-marked boxes of participating products) – guitar autographed by Hannah Montana and $10,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check. ARV: $10,069.99.

(7,300) First Prizes (100/day – all available online only): a Hannah Montana exclusive remix music download. ARV: $.99. ODDS:Online First Prizes must be redeemed by May 31, 2008.

GENERAL RULES: Game open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. No age listed.

I had a UPC code from the package which had the information about the sweepstakes and it said it was invalid. But I just used the free one.

New Orleans Saints, winners of the 2010 Super Bowl! WHO DAT!!
Old 03-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

I won a free song mix download tonight, but accidentally closed the window before writing it down. I don't know if they'll email it or not. Hopefully I'll win another for dd or she'll be disappointed.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Big Buddy

momnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud ofmomnick8 has much to be proud of

I would think they would email it to you. Congratulations!

Old 03-20-2008, 04:31 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Nope...didn't get emailed to me. With those odds though, I'm bound to get another one before the contest ends.
Old 03-21-2008, 06:35 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

no win here
Old 03-22-2008, 02:16 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i used the free one also
Old 03-22-2008, 11:14 PM
Big Buddy

Won a download for Easter. I printed the page but couldn't read the code. Luckily I stayed on the page and wrote it on the paper. I also went to Download now so I could get the website and return with the code when I had more time.