Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Healthy Living
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
0love0046 Publix Super Markets ~ Free Antibiotics Prescriptions ~ Florida

Publix Super Markets ~ Free Antibiotics Prescriptions ~ Florida
«

Beginning today, Publix Super Markets chainwide is offering a free prescription drug program at its 684 Publix Pharmacies for the following oral antibiotics

Amoxicillin
Cephalexin
Sulfamethoxazole/Trimethoprim (SMZ-TMP)
Ciprofloxacin (excluding ciprofloxacin XR)
Penicillin VK
Ampicillin and
Erythromycin (excluding Ery-Tab)

These antibiotics account for almost 50 percent of the generic, pediatric prescriptions filled at Publix. New or current customers simply need to provide their Publix pharmacist with their prescription, up to a 14-day supply, and it will be filled at no charge. Publix is not limiting the number of prescriptions customers may fill for free.

"Health and wellness is crucial to every Floridian's quality of life and paramount to the vitality of our state," said Florida Governor Charlie Crist. "We appreciate great partners like Publix Super Markets working to further provide affordability and accessibility to quality prescription drugs for working families and seniors."

"We are always striving to provide our customers with service and value," said Dwaine Stevens, Publix media and community relations manager. "With health care and prescription costs on the rise, our free prescription drug program will reinforce our commitment to the total health and wellness of our customers and their families."

The free antibiotics are offered to customers regardless of their prescription insurance provider.
Old 03-27-2008, 04:49 AM
Big Buddy

beachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on upbeachbummer is movin' on up

Off the subject of prescriptions, but a freind of mine used to live in Fla. Went to visit a few times , the first time she took me to this store Publix, I laughed when she told me they called it Pubix and the other store is Winn Dixie they called it Winn Dick Me. I couldn't stop laughing through out the stores, now anytime I hear of this stores it brings back those goofy memories.
Old 03-27-2008, 07:20 AM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbummer View Post
Off the subject of prescriptions, but a freind of mine used to live in Fla. Went to visit a few times , the first time she took me to this store Publix, I laughed when she told me they called it Pubix and the other store is Winn Dixie they called it Winn Dick Me. I couldn't stop laughing through out the stores, now anytime I hear of this stores it brings back those goofy memories.

I just recently moved to FL~Now I will be laughing everytime I go food shopping!