Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Games
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Big Buddy

voleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud ofvoleyball has much to be proud of

I still watch cartoons~ even when my kids are not around!!
Old 03-27-2008, 03:24 PM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

OMG, I do too, lol.. it's so funny.. at least i"m not alone, lol..

I can wiggle my ears

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 03-28-2008, 04:54 AM
Big Buddy

sinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud of

I'm an organizing addict lol. I organize everything and make lists for everything. Drives my family crazy but I know where everything is!
Old 03-28-2008, 05:15 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I'm afraid to throw anything away, like a pen that doesn't write....duh - oh! and one shelf is full of Big Gulp and Speedway cups
Old 03-28-2008, 05:43 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

Whew....just read all 16 pages of this thread.....you are all so interesting!

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 AM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

I am the oldest of 7 children. I was a senior in high school when my youngest brother was born. My mom miscarried when I was 20.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 03-28-2008, 05:44 AM
Big Buddy

I have a cognitively disabled brother.

Old 03-28-2008, 06:13 AM
MVP

Krissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIPKrissy is a MBB VIP

My son and my youngest brother were born the same year..
Old 03-28-2008, 06:27 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

My parents were born the same month, same year - one day apart
Old 03-28-2008, 06:46 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

My older sister's birtday is the day after mine, so on my birthday we're one year apart.. I was supposed to be born on her birthday, but I didn't want to wait, lol

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com