Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2008, 04:00 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all
Winicon

I just love seeing this post running when I log on - Big Congragts, Sheila and Nancy......this is only the beginning of bigger wins to come
Old 03-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Congrats to the winners!!

For some reason, I never win on the sweeps. I just don't know what it is. I keep on trying though. I just gotta win one day.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:49 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennJenn View Post
Congrats to the winners!!

For some reason, I never win on the sweeps. I just don't know what it is. I keep on trying though. I just gotta win one day.

You won undies!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnick8 View Post
and SIMPLE!
LOL, Nancy...Nice catch there!
Old 04-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I came home to find a package on the porch. A Motorola Gaming Headset x205. "The new Motorola gaming headset replicates the NFL head coach headset in combination with superior comfort and audio clarity. The rotating flexible microphone boom uses noise reduction to provide clarity of voice recognition commands and online communication."

I think it came from this one (there was no message with it): http://www.mybargainbuddy.com/forums...light=motorola

If so, it's worth $19.99, but it sure looks more expensive. My first nice little win in a while (if you don't count that loaf of bread in February)
Old 04-02-2008, 03:35 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Congrats on the win! While you won't be Wedgie Free with your win, it still sounds like a great win!
Old 04-02-2008, 04:02 PM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWBEAR3 View Post
Congrats on the win! While you won't be Wedgie Free with your win, it still sounds like a great win!
Well, Irene. . .we all know there isn't a whole lot that beats wedgie-freedom (err...unless, well, lets just let it go at that)
Old 04-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
I came home to find a package on the porch. A Motorola Gaming Headset x205. "The new Motorola gaming headset replicates the NFL head coach headset in combination with superior comfort and audio clarity. The rotating flexible microphone boom uses noise reduction to provide clarity of voice recognition commands and online communication."

I think it came from this one (there was no message with it): http://www.mybargainbuddy.com/forums...light=motorola

If so, it's worth $19.99, but it sure looks more expensive. My first nice little win in a while (if you don't count that loaf of bread in February)
Sounds really nice...congrats!
Old 04-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Big Buddy

sinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud of

Congratulations Maggie!
Old 04-03-2008, 08:06 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post

Wow!! Congratulations on the wonderful win!!

It is so good to see that people really do win stuff from all these sweeps! Yay!! Gives the rest of us hope!

I won a CD from Eclipse!

You've won a copy of ECLIPSE Driving Music 2008 – an incredible collection of chart-topping music videos brought to you by the Universal Music Group and ECLIPSE.

Look for your DVD to arrive via mail soon! Once you get it, send a photo of yourself enjoying your ECLIPSE Driving Music to our Flickr page and we’ll add it to the ECLIPSE Flickr page – you could even be featured on the ECLIPSE website or in future promotions!*

Not much, but still a win! haha.