Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2008, 07:42 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
Default Free Avon Lipstick Sample (18+, 1st 200 )

Free Avon Lipstick Sample (18+, 1st 200 )

Here is the promo:

Text "avonpro" to 467467 for free sample Avon Lipstick!!

"Try it! use your mobile device and text "AVONPRO" to 467467 to receive a full size Pro-To-Go Lipstick from Avon."

The lipstick is worth $9.
Old 04-04-2008, 07:48 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

thanks, wish i knew how to text on my phone. i just tried with no luck
Old 04-04-2008, 08:12 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
thanks, wish i knew how to text on my phone. i just tried with no luck

LOL KELLY. I DON'T KNOW HOW EITHER. I JUST POSTED IT IN CASE SOMEONE COULD USE IT.

My kids text message each other throughout the day. I am going to have to get them to teach me. We are missing out on good freebies.
Old 04-04-2008, 08:16 AM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

I am not able to text to these things on my phone for some reason. I think you have to pay extra for it. Also, when texting to get "free" things especially ringtones and such, it isn't really free. You have to pay your cell phone company lots of money to do this. Sometimes it is up to $5 depending on the company.

Plus, you will get lots of spam text messages sent to your phone. Telemarketing on the house phone, spam messages in the email box, junk mail in the snail mail is one thing...but I can't stand to get those things on my cell phone!! I haven't gotten any yet, but I do get lots of wrong numbers and those drive me up the wall!
Old 04-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Big Buddy

I do have unlimited free texting on my plan, but if I am going to get spam, I don't won't to learn. Thanks for the "heads-up".
Old 04-04-2008, 08:50 AM
Little Buddy

LI'L CAT is a jewel in the rough

all gone !!!
Old 04-04-2008, 09:30 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennJenn View Post
I am not able to text to these things on my phone for some reason. I think you have to pay extra for it. Also, when texting to get "free" things especially ringtones and such, it isn't really free. You have to pay your cell phone company lots of money to do this. Sometimes it is up to $5 depending on the company.

Plus, you will get lots of spam text messages sent to your phone. Telemarketing on the house phone, spam messages in the email box, junk mail in the snail mail is one thing...but I can't stand to get those things on my cell phone!! I haven't gotten any yet, but I do get lots of wrong numbers and those drive me up the wall!
Yes thank`s for head`s up..not worth it...learn as you go