Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Sweepstakes
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-09-2008, 06:53 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Amanda, was the spoon in your box short handled; like something was missing?
Old 04-09-2008, 07:47 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
Amanda, was the spoon in your box short handled; like something was missing?
Yes, forgot about the spoon! It's supposed to fit on the end of the glow stick, but it was loose and didn't really work that way. My toddler wound up running off with it and eating his dinner with the "short spoon". LOL
Old 04-09-2008, 09:11 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

Thanks, so it's the same glow stick for necklace and spoon. grnds should like it.
Old 04-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Big Buddy

Raiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributerRaiderchic29 is a wonderful contributer

CONGRATS to all the winners.....WTG Girls...keep up the good wins!!!

I don't have hot flashes, I have short private vacations in the tropics
Old 04-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Big Buddy

sinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud of

I'm now wedgie free! I'm now wedgie free! lol
Old 04-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

Congrats!!
Old 04-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Lots of nice little wins lately. . .now, lets have someone come up with a car or a cruise or, oh heck, how 'bout one of those multiple thousands of dollars wins, k?

Congrats to you all on your wins! Isn't it awesome to find out you've won something?! We work so hard for all we have that it is such a treat to have something simply land in our laps (or on our heinies) just for filling out a form!
Old 04-10-2008, 02:42 AM
Big Buddy

sinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud ofsinfulenigma has much to be proud of

I agree Maggie time for a big win! April is showering MBB with lots of small wins it seems now we're ready for a downpour! lol
Old 04-10-2008, 05:14 AM
Big Buddy

manda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributermanda40475 is a wonderful contributer

At this point, I'd appreciate the small wins! LOL
Old 04-10-2008, 06:32 AM
Big Buddy

No wins that I recall this year ; just things coming in from last year. I'm ready and waiting for more wins for everyone.