Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Big Buddy

Charlie is on a distinguished road

THANKS! I printed one for me and one for my daughter. She's gonna LOVE me!
Old 04-13-2008, 07:17 PM
Big Buddy

N~Key is on a distinguished road

I tried using the coupon for the 1st time yesterday at BBW the manager was sooo rude...she even accused me of comin and using the coupon many times before in thse store...this store is like 15 miles from my house and i dont go there very often...i felt so bad didnt buy anything
Old 04-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

I heard that if you contact customer service about the treatment you received, they will send you a gift card for your expierence. It is worth a shot and the manager should be reported. We went to BBW Spring Cravings Event on Saturday and all 5 of us in the group used both BBW coupons that are listed. I even passed out extras to people waiting in line. The clerks actually helped customers to use the coupons to thier best advantage.
Old 04-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Big Buddy

N~Key is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWBEAR3 View Post
I heard that if you contact customer service about the treatment you received, they will send you a gift card for your expierence. It is worth a shot and the manager should be reported. We went to BBW Spring Cravings Event on Saturday and all 5 of us in the group used both BBW coupons that are listed. I even passed out extras to people waiting in line. The clerks actually helped customers to use the coupons to thier best advantage.
Used ur advice and sent out a mail to the customer service...they have asked me provide my address to send a $15 GC for the inconvinience caused..
thanks