Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Printable Coupons
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-13-2008, 02:59 PM
Big Buddy

pamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributerpamsm is a wonderful contributer

She told me mine didn't pass their inspection. She said it may have been sitting too long and they didn't let it soak long enough. She told me to try it and bring it back if it didn't work but I haven't tried it I don't want to mess up my printer. It wasn't a very good promotion for their product if none of them turned out any good.
Old 04-15-2008, 09:52 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans

I've taken cartridges to them to fill before and them tell me that they were defective and that they couldn't fill them. I've then come home with the cartridge and put it in my printer and it work just fine! I don't always believe them when they tell me that. If they have already gone through the filling process, most likely the cartridge has ink in it. For some reason it just fails their "test". I have always been able to get it to work just fine on my printer when I bring it home. I am sorry that I missed the free day this year. I took advantage of the special last year and would have again had I known. Dang it. I need to stay on my toes!
Old 04-18-2008, 05:12 PM
Big Buddy

skeetercat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsrule2004 View Post
Yes, they told me the same thing when I took my Lexmark #1 to them to be refilled (last time they had the free one). That is why I did not take advantage of the deal this time. They ruined a cartridge (I could have refilled in myself, but I though for free I would let them do it).

How do you refill a Lexmark #1 ? I can't find instructions for refilling them.