Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008, 03:26 PM
Big Buddy

meandn is on a distinguished roadmeandn is on a distinguished road
Question help finding new posts to old threads

This is an ongoing problem I have and I don't know what to do about it. When I get an email that tells me about a new post on the site and I use the link, all I see is just that post and no others prior to it. (for instance, the points and prizes posts) When I log on to the site and check on a thread to see current posts to an older or ongoing thread, I find it IMPOSSIBLE to find the latest posts as there is no continuity! There are pages and sub-pages and it seems that there is no way to go directly to the most recent post. If one clicks on the arrow of the latest post shown on the main index page of the forum (behind the posters name), one gets the same thing that happens when using a link from an email....just that one post! Has anyone else found a way around this? Am I the only one who finds this to be a problem?
Old 04-21-2008, 07:46 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

If you click on the new posts link in the header menu, you will get a listing of the latest posts. If the thread contains many replies, you can click the link to take you to the last page.
Old 04-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Big Buddy

Thumbs up Okey Dokey!

Thanks a bunch, Karen, I'll give it a try! Still seems to me, that the creators of these forum set ups, could come up with a way for the posts to just proceed in a natural order, don't you think?
Old 04-22-2008, 04:45 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

If you want to see the newest posts on top, click on the "user cp" link in the menu bar, then click "edit options". Under "Thread Display Mode" select "linear - newest first", then scroll down and click the save button. Let me know if that's what you were looking for!
Old 04-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Big Buddy

Wink Thanks!

Okay, I just did it now.....we'll see how it works for me. I'll let you know what happens!