Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

That is really beautiful and unique!
Old 04-24-2008, 02:16 PM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road

Thanks...we wanted to do something special that reflected the personality of the bride and groom. I have never seen centerpieces like this. I hope that the guests enjoy walking around to each table and reading all the different quotes. It's kind of an interactive centerpiece.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:51 AM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road

I looked in the ALL STORES section at Oriental Trading, and there is one code for free shipping but you have to spend $75.00. Does anyone have any other codes for this store?
Old 05-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Big Buddy

tomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fanstomcat5162 has a lot of fans
Default Look at these Cherry Blossom Fans

Deanna,
Check out these cherry blossom fans and see what you think. I can get them for you cheaper than what they are listed for. Go to www.weddingstar.com. Type in item number 8573. They have a matching sticker too. They have another fan that is a different color and it is item number 8574. Anything you find on this site I can get for you cheaper than the listed price. If you are interested in a complete list of the vendors I can purchase from, PM me and I'll provide it to you.