Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-2008, 04:20 PM
Big Buddy

VERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributerVERA is a wonderful contributer
Default New Grandma

HOW ABOUT A BABY GATE???? LOL
Old 03-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

Yes......knowing Vera she's found a 100.00 one for under 10.00 less 25% less 10% due to stackable codes and free shipping!!!!
Love your finds Vera
Old 05-08-2008, 05:37 PM
Big Buddy

ladyoleisure is a special memberladyoleisure is a special memberladyoleisure is a special member

If they don't already have one, how about a digital camera or camcorder (so they can record your new grandbaby's life for you, since you will be so far away! )

Are they christening the child? How about a special christening outfit?

A photo session with a good photography studio for mom, dad & baby is always nice.

The diapers are a great idea, just make sure she isn't "going cloth".

Congratulations to you and the new parents-to-be! Enjoy your time with the baby.

LOL
Old 05-09-2008, 06:51 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

Boy...every one has lot`s of great idea`s....
Old 05-09-2008, 09:09 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

How About One Of The Slings To Help With Caring And Cuddling The Baby

Congrats It Is A Wonderful Time For All. Perhaps A Group Of Toys For Different Age Groups...learning Toys...
Old 05-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Big Buddy

grams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIPgrams1952 is a MBB VIP

start doing a family tree for the new arrival...
Old 05-13-2008, 04:31 PM
Little Buddy

WEETIE is on a distinguished road

For my daughter my mom and I went together and got her a really nice glider rocker and ottoman...you could order it from a furniture store and have it delivered. Now...the third and youngest grandchild is 7 and the rocker rocks on.
Old 05-13-2008, 04:34 PM
Little Buddy

WEETIE is on a distinguished road

OH....my mom (great grandma) quilted a twin size quilt for her quilt and tho she is 12 now...it still seems to find itself at my house whenever she sleeps over.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:02 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS, Grandma-to-be!

Christine is right. . .they may prefer Pamper type diapers to cloth ones. I had a diaper service when my kids were little and LOVED IT (no messing around with diapers at all)! However, you might want to casually ask if she prefers cloth diapers or not.

I like the restaurant gift certificate idea, or how about something like this: Home Bistro (homebistro.com) is the leading home delivery service of chef-prepared meals. Founded by two chefs formally trained at prestigious culinary institutes, Home Bistro does the meal preparation for you—from shopping to chopping—leaving its customers to focus on what they truly love: eating! Beef, chicken, seafood or pasta, within minutes you can enjoy a mouthwatering homemade dinner that you and your family can feel good about eating. Click here (www.homebistro.com/wd) for a special 15 percent discount off your first order—for WomansDay.com users only.

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 05-15-2008 at 02:05 PM.