Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2008, 02:24 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagiePerdu View Post
That's hardly the way to treat a "loyal" and valued member. I'd write a letter to Mr. Fullmer, just to make certain the he is aware of and approves the way the company appears to be doing business. If she gets no response, no reinstatement, and no adjustment, then she might have the basis for some further action. Does she have or can she get a copy of the TOS and, if so, is there any mention of conditions under which an account will be terminated?

Not sure if she's considered contacting Fullmer. But to cancel an
account when a member is trying to get restitution for points that
were never credited is truly unbelievable.

I've referred a few people over the years and never received referral
points when they joined. I did write them about it once and they
claimed they couldn't find my referral in their records. Since it was
the first time I'd had a problem like that I just figured their system
wasn't working correctly and let the matter go.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:38 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

I belong to several of the sites listed and here is another site that I like to use too... they have the sites coded so you can see if they pay cash, sweepstakes, points... ect.

http://www.dontwasteyourtimeonline.c...%20Rewards.htm

There is also a page there that they have blacklisted on sites and they explain why... also I just noticed there is a valid link to P*nec*ne near the bottom on the home page I use this site a lot.. HTH!
Old 04-29-2008, 05:33 AM
Big Buddy

SummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud ofSummerBreeze has much to be proud of
Default info

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrandMdB View Post
I belong to several of the sites listed and here is another site that I like to use too... they have the sites coded so you can see if they pay cash, sweepstakes, points... ect.

http://www.dontwasteyourtimeonline.c...%20Rewards.htm

There is also a page there that they have blacklisted on sites and they explain why... also I just noticed there is a valid link to P*nec*ne near the bottom on the home page I use this site a lot.. HTH!

There is alot of good info in thyre i always check to see if they are listed with the BBB if they arent i dont waste my time
Old 05-31-2008, 08:38 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

wonder why they dont have survey spot on their black list, it should be there up near number one!!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
wonder why they dont have survey spot on their black list, it should be there up near number one!!

I have great luck with them... Just did a $10 survey a few mins ago. Sorry your experience isnt the same as mine.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:46 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrandMdB View Post

www.dontwasteyourtimeonline.com/Earn%20Rewards.htm

Thanks for the reminder...I haven't checked this site in a while.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post

They've made changes....you might want to check them out again.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:32 AM
Big Buddy

This has never happened to me before.

A while back, I did a home study using a palm pilot provided by
the survey company. I thought I followed their instructions completely.
When the study ended, I sent the palm pilot back to them in the return
packaging they provided. Yesterday I got a letter from them listing
several possible reasons why I didn't qualify for the study???
I don't know which of the reasons they gave applied to me but they
are asking me to return the $ incentive they sent in the original
package with the palm pilot and study instructions. I can't even
remember how much the incentive was. But they did give a way to
contact them if I have questions.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:53 AM
Big Buddy

HIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to allHIPeGURL is a name known to all

I'd keep it them. What are they going to do - sue you or come pounding on your door? I had the same thing happen with some Beta test. They said to return two phones and the wireless thing and no incentive. Plus pay UPS to pick them up. I'm keeping the phones.....they're sweet........6.0 - I can go next door and still get calls. The guy has never asked for them again and it's been over a month
Old 08-24-2008, 05:03 AM
Big Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIPeGURL View Post
I'd keep it them. What are they going to do - sue you or come pounding on your door? I had the same thing happen with some Beta test. They said to return two phones and the wireless thing and no incentive. Plus pay UPS to pick them up. I'm keeping the phones.....they're sweet........6.0 - I can go next door and still get calls. The guy has never asked for them again and it's been over a month

I would keep it except it's a survey company I've been with for many
years and get good $ incentives or rewards from points. So I don't
want to have them drop me because of this one situation. I will
try contacting them about this and see what happens. Just surprised
me when I got their letter because I am always careful to follow instructions with studies or product tests. Guess there's a first time
for everything.