$75 News Research Study - Manhattan, NY
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A leading market research company is currently seeking participants
for a research study. The study will take place Thursday, June 19th
and last 1 hour and pays $75 in the form of an Amazon.com gift card.
If you would be interested in participating, please answer the following questions below. If it appears you will qualify for the study, we will
contact you with in 48 hours. Thank you for your interest.
1. What is your name?
2. What is a phone number we can reach you?
3. What is your age?
4. When was the last time you participated in a focus group or market research study?
5. Who is your internet service provider?
6. In a typical week, how many hours do you use the internet?
7. What kind of activities do you do on-line?
b. buy/sell stocks or securities
c. write or post your own opinion
d. use RSS reader
e. track personal finances (i.e. on-line banking)
f. watch videos
g. read blogs
h. read or check news
8. What kind of news or information do you follow on-line? (pick no more than three)
b. International news
c. US News
d. Local News
9. Which of the following describes your use of News sites on-line?
a. I check on-line news sites ever day, several times a day.
b. I'll go on-line to look for a specific story but it's not my primary way to get news.
c. In a break during the course of a day, I might check the news on-line while I am at work.
d. I don't use on-line news sites very much.
10. Which on-line sites do you use most often?
b. Yahoo News
c. New York Times.com
f. Google News
g. USA Today.com
h. Washington Post.com
11. Are you a subscriber to the print edition of the NY Times?
12. Are you a registered user of the NYTimes.com?
13. Would you characterize your household income as one or two income?
14. What is your approximate household income?
15. What is the highest level of education you have completed?
16. What is your occupation?
17. What is your internet home page?
Support Lighthouse Preservation
It's Part Of Our Heritage