Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Member Spotlight
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-11-2008, 06:47 PM
Big Buddy

Motherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to allMotherduck is a name known to all

Congrats on the honor Kim!!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Welcome to the spotlight, Amy! errr..... I mean Kim! Thanks for being such a great member! I love how you just jumped right in and made yourself at home. Feels like you've been here from the start!
Old 06-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Big Buddy

travlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIPtravlfreek is a MBB VIP

Congratulations Kim and enjoy your week in the spotlight!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Congratulations Kim!!

It is great to learn more about you.
Old 06-13-2008, 10:30 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

BIG CONGRATS on making it to the spotlight. It's always great to learn more about our members. Enjoy your week, sweetie!!
Old 06-14-2008, 05:34 PM
New Buddy

BECKIE36 is a jewel in the rough
ShoppingSmiley Just To Say Hi...

My first time to post...been with Karen for a couple of years...when I saw where some of you have posted eleven thousand times...I just had to say WOW!!!!!!

Anyway, nice to be here and will try to come back soon,

SEE YA!
Beckie36
Old 06-14-2008, 06:07 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP
Thumbs up

I remember replying to this thread. I must not have pushed SEND. Sorry to be so late with my Congratulations.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Big Buddy

BuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shakerBuckeyeGirl is a mover and a shaker
0love0046

Thanks everyone for the warm congrats and what a great week!!!

P.S. It's okay Mode......I appreciate the congrats
Old 06-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Big Buddy

mabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to allmabear74 is a name known to all