Tobacco Product Study, $25 for participants
Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 2008-07-11, 9:54AM EDT
The Center for Tobacco Surveillance Evaluation Research at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey - School of Public Health are looking for adult cigar or smokeless tobacco users to interview as part of a study funded by the National Institute of Health. You will complete a 15 minute telephone interview about different types of tobacco and tobacco brands. We will not ask you questions about why you may be using certain products or try to sell you anything. At the end of the interview we will give you your choice of a $25 Exxon-Mobil Gas card or a $25 Visa Card (cannot be redeemed at gas stations), as a token of our appreciation. Participation is confidential and your name will not be linked to your responses. Results of the study will only be reported in aggregate (e.g. 25% of respondents had heard of product x).
Who is Eligible:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Cigar smokers or people who use any smokeless tobacco product
What is Involved:
• One 15 minute interview: We will administer a survey and ask you some questions about the survey you took. This helps us ensure people understand the questions as we intended when we wrote them.
• $25 reimbursement for time and effort
Benefits of Participating:
• Help researchers improve the questions they ask people in surveys. This will help us collect the best possible data for making policy decisions.
If you are interested in participating, Dan Gundersen at 732-235-5347, or you can email the address above or email@example.com