Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2008, 07:36 AM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP
Default SeraCare Life Sciences $200 study 1 hour USA Lyme, STD, Influenza, TB, Celiac, Coliti

SeraCare Life Sciences $200 study 1 hour USA Lyme, STD, Influenza, TB, Celiac, Colitis

If you have been diagnosed with one of the diseases or conditions we (SeraCare Life Sciences) are studying, we are willing to pay you a minimum of $200 for an hour of your time. Everything is completely confidential, and you would be benefiting research into the diagnosis and treatment of your condition. You can qualify to be paid up to twice weekly if you desire.

Our research includes but is not limited to automimmune diseases (such as thyroid, lupus, ulcerative colitis, celiac, etc), viral (such as Hepatitis, HIV, Lyme, STD's, Influenza, etc), and bacterial diseases (such as TB, Syphilis, Toxoplasmosis, etc).

All you have to do is call 888-806-5215 to find out if you qualify. All calls are strictly confidential and there is never any obligation.
Old 07-24-2008, 09:23 AM
New Buddy

bevybev is a jewel in the rough

hey, i called and in order to qualify you need to have your blood drawn by your physician,, then you can participate. my copays are too high so i cannot just go to my doc and get bloods drawn.