Reply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Software Company is seeking 10 individuals to test a new mobile
phone application. Testing will take place Saturday August 2nd,
from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm in the Burbank Airport area.
In order to be eligible to participate, you will need to;
1. Own and use a Blackberry that is running RIM operating version
4.0 or higher or a Windows Mobile Smartphone running 5.0 or higher
2. Have a data plan (where you receive text/SMS messages and can
surf the Internet)
3. Be at least 21 years of age
4. Be fluent in English
5. Sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement and return it 3 days on or before July 30th, 2008
6. Install the application on your mobile phone
7. Complete our BETA test form
If you would like to be pre-screened for this opportunity, please email Rick at the above address.
- Location: Burbank
- Compensation: $40.00 per hour, not to exceed 3 hours.