Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Chit-Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2006, 12:50 PM
Admin

Christine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIPChristine is a MBB VIP

I like parental controls too but what do you do when your kids are at someone elses house that allows them to view certain channels you don't approve of. I mean you only have so much control.
It's amazing what kids try to get away with. Then there's the internet. Now that's scary. All the predators and terrible sites that kids somehow find.
My kids aren't allowed on the computer unless an adult is in the room
Old 02-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Little Buddy

gardu001 is a jewel in the rough
Talking

Cox digital has Mtv channels that only show music videos and nothing else.
Old 02-16-2006, 05:15 PM
Big Buddy

mom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributermom2acat is a wonderful contributer

I miss the videos! I only get MTV and VH1, if I want any other music channel I have to pay extra for it.