Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Recipe Swap
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

My first taste of french onion soup was pre-dawn in a tiny bistro near one of Paris' vegetable markets. I thought I'd died and gone to...well...gone to Paris! I had a totally awesome recipe I'd talked the bistro owner out of (after all, I was an Americane and wouldn't be competing with her for business once I went home), but alas, lost it after having wild success in making it.

Several years ago, I attempted to recreate it for a hiliday, but had to hold it due to my MIL's cooking plans and the danged stuff went bad overnight (who knew onions would sour overnight, eh?). I haven't reattempted french onion soup in my itsy bitsy kitchen, but I do crave the taste experience!