Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Freebies
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-25-2007, 10:33 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP
Freeicon Kijiji - Sell Your Stuff - No Seller Fees

Welcome to Kijiji United States!
Your local and free classifieds site.
Here you can buy & sell new or used goods, look for a car or job,
find local events, meet local people and lots more.
And you can do it all for free!

http://www.kijiji.com/

Just got this email ---

Hello Kijiji user,
Kijiji recently celebrated its one year birthday in the US. In the year since we launched we have received lots of feedback from you, our users. Thanks! We've listened intently to you and, as a result, have taken some steps to improve our site based on your needs.
Tips for improving your listings
After posting an ad, you may notice a box appear suggesting different ways you can improve the quality of your ad. For example, if we notice that your ad does not include a photo, we may recommend adding one since listings with pictures get more responses. The suggestion box gives you a chance to edit your ad or leave it alone. Regardless, our tips are aimed at improving your selling experience on Kijiji.
Location changes
You may notice some new locations on the site and some old locations that don't seem to appear anymore. Since our goal is to make our marketplace vibrant and effective, we grouped some locations together so that more ads will be seen by more people. For example, Syracuse, New York is now a "subarea" of the newly created Central New York. If you are having trouble finding your old location, type in the URL (syracuse.kijiji.com), and you will be brought to the new area (Kijiji Central New York). Remember, no ads were lost. They simply have a new, more visible home.
A new About US page
Just in case you are curious to know more about our team, we've taken a few more photos and have a few more fun facts to share about Kijiji. There's even a video to watch! Check out the new page here: http://www.kijiji.com/p-About
These are just some of the changes we're making to Kijiji. There will be more to come as we continually strive to make your experience on Kijiji even better. So stay tuned and keep coming back!
Many thanks,
The Kijiji team

Last edited by pepper60 : 08-12-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Big Buddy

SNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIPSNOWBEAR3 is a MBB VIP

Thank you for posting Pepper. I was just getting ready to call the newspaper to place an ad. You saved me a ton of money. I listed my new litter of puppies. Thank you!!!!

Good luck.

Last edited by pepper60 : 07-25-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Old 07-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOWBEAR3 View Post
Thank you for posting Pepper. I was just getting ready to call the newspaper to place an ad. You saved me a ton of money. I listed my new litter of puppies. Thank you!!!!
Good luck
Old 07-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Mentor

Sugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIPSugar is a MBB VIP

Thanks Pepper!
Old 07-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Big Buddy

Deanna is on a distinguished road

That's a neat site. I've marked it as a favorite to check out every once in a while.

THANKS!!!
Old 07-26-2007, 03:39 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

cool pep, thanks
Old 08-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Big Buddy

They've updated their web site and made it more user friendly.

Check it out
Old 10-18-2008, 03:01 AM
Big Buddy