Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Introductions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2006, 06:06 PM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough
Default Hello From Goose Creek, SC

Hi Everyone, Im Stacy from well right now Goose Creek, SC. My husband is in the US Navy so we move like every 2 years. I joined Karens newsletter when she first started what this will be 8 years ago. I had the pleasure to meet Karen and her kids while stationed in San Diego, CA. And let me tell you she is as nice in person as she is on her sites. Hi Karen wave . Every place we move I tell everyone about Mybargainbuddy.com right Missy LOL. I just cant live without it. Thanks Karen Keep up the great work.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:12 PM
Administrator

Karen is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to allKaren is a name known to all

Hey Stacy! Thanks for joining! I look forward to chatting with you more.
Old 01-30-2006, 04:48 AM
New Buddy

Fresca is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sckayla
Hi Everyone, Im Stacy from well right now Goose Creek, SC. My husband is in the US Navy so we move like every 2 years. I joined Karens newsletter when she first started what this will be 8 years ago. I had the pleasure to meet Karen and her kids while stationed in San Diego, CA. And let me tell you she is as nice in person as she is on her sites. Hi Karen wave . Every place we move I tell everyone about Mybargainbuddy.com right Missy LOL. I just cant live without it. Thanks Karen Keep up the great work.

Small world, my hubby and I lived in Goose Creek for three years while he was stationed in Kings Bay, GA. (Submarines) on Aldene Avenue, LOL. He's retired now, but we really loved SC. My daughter was born there.
Old 01-30-2006, 07:42 AM
Mentor

Missy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on upMissy is movin' on up

Hey there!wave I'm Stacey's neighbor in Goose Creek. We are in the Army & live on the Navy base. It's great to find good deals all the time, especially when you move all the time, i'll continue to keep spreading the word about Bargain buddy!glow
God bless, Missy Richter
Old 01-30-2006, 09:37 AM
Big Buddy

sckayla is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresca
Small world, my hubby and I lived in Goose Creek for three years while he was stationed in Kings Bay, GA. (Submarines) on Aldene Avenue, LOL. He's retired now, but we really loved SC. My daughter was born there.
This is also our second time stationed here my middle daughter was born here in 1998. My husband is also on Submarines and we can only wish we will be able to get Kings Bay, GA for our last 21 months then he gets to retire. How were you able to live here in Goose Creek when he was stationed in Kings Bay?glow