Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2008, 11:13 AM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsabra View Post
Not only that, but if you're an Obama supporter (such as myself), you'll get bashed if you try to point out the smears and lies being posted. Be careful. I quit posting here for that reason alone. People here aren't who they pretend to be. Quite a few people (McCain supporters) sent me nasty, rude personal messages and called me names publicly, such as stupid. I was really disappointed that this was allowed to go on and seemed to be encouraged by a few moderators.
Such a shame that we (as an online family) are letting the subject of politics get in the way of our friendship.

As I tell my eight year old, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

You know what they say about politics & religion, it's best not to discuss it at all.