Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2008, 12:30 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP
Default Does this trick work?

Has anyone ever had a po box, and when ordering online, the store "needs" your street address, cause they dont deliver to po box. Well, has anyone ever put in the address of the post office instead of your street address?? I just read somewhere thats what one woman does, and then she'll put po box 1234, or unit 1234 after the addy of the post office. She claims this works, I was just wondering if it really does. I would much rather use my po box cause a few reasons, no one is usually home during the time they deliver (now that i'm going back to work), and I dont want it sitting outside, and if I'm ordering anything for hubby or son, they would be getting into it first before I could get home to stop them. They dont mess with the po box, its something thats "to far' for them to go do. So thats my safest route to keeping prying eyes, and stealing hands off my stuff. If anyone has tried this, let me know if its really works. I would think it would.
Old 11-09-2008, 04:39 PM
Big Buddy

Kathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributerKathy is a wonderful contributer

My kids get home before I do and I don't want them seeing what I've ordered, so I've been having my packages sent to work. Are you able to do that? I work in a school so there's someone in the office to take packages for me and I always let the secretaries know that I'm expecting a package.

I've never heard what you're describing.

"Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can." Danny Kaye
Old 11-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
Has anyone ever had a po box, and when ordering online, the store "needs" your street address, cause they dont deliver to po box. Well, has anyone ever put in the address of the post office instead of your street address?? I just read somewhere thats what one woman does, and then she'll put po box 1234, or unit 1234 after the addy of the post office. She claims this works, I was just wondering if it really does. I would much rather use my po box cause a few reasons, no one is usually home during the time they deliver (now that i'm going back to work), and I dont want it sitting outside, and if I'm ordering anything for hubby or son, they would be getting into it first before I could get home to stop them. They dont mess with the po box, its something thats "to far' for them to go do. So thats my safest route to keeping prying eyes, and stealing hands off my stuff. If anyone has tried this, let me know if its really works. I would think it would.

I dont have a PO Box but not sure I would want to risk trying it... send them to your work addy maybe or a good friend or family member you can trust thats local.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:57 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Well thanks guys, but sending them to work is NOT an option. Its a big corporate factory, and LAWD HAVE MERCY! If I were to do that, I'd be in BIG trouble. I can send them to my mom, which is my neighbor, but we really dont get along that great. So I was hoping not to go that route. BUT if worse came to worse thats what I'd have to do....Thanks for the help, guess I wont be trying the post office thing then..
Old 11-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanie View Post
Well thanks guys, but sending them to work is NOT an option. Its a big corporate factory, and LAWD HAVE MERCY! If I were to do that, I'd be in BIG trouble. I can send them to my mom, which is my neighbor, but we really dont get along that great. So I was hoping not to go that route. BUT if worse came to worse thats what I'd have to do....Thanks for the help, guess I wont be trying the post office thing then..
Ditto on that VERBOTEN! to send packages to work. For a while I had one of those PRIVATE PO Boxes. They have a Street address and you can put that and just use #xxxx for your Box number, i.e.:

Magie Perdu
123 Main Street #321
Christmas, California 90210

You would prolly be able to get away with that solution.