Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Healthy Living
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2008, 07:33 AM
Big Buddy

pepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIPpepper60 is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayle View Post
dh is taking me. I'm not looking forward to it have put it off because I took care of mom for several years. 2 sisters had pre-cancerous things removed. One part of her colon. Don't want to put it off any more. I would sure take you if I was close by Pepper.

Thank you, Gayle. I'll be praying that everything is ok for you.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:37 AM
Big Buddy

bikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIPbikerbabe is a MBB VIP

I will be kepping you in my prayer`s hun
Old 11-18-2008, 05:44 PM
Big Buddy

beanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIPbeanie is a MBB VIP

Wish you lived close enough to me, cause I gotta go too, I dont have a date set cause of me being chicken and all. But, Gayle pmed me about her sisters, and I did make up my mind to do it, so now, I gotta get my mindset, and go. And also figure out who can take me, cause my mom always acts like she's too busy, DS just got a new job, he cant take off, and Dh may HAVE too. But, there is also no taxi's or bus service here. I wouldnt want to take one of them anyways. I hope the procedure isnt so bad, cause I didnt like what I read...
Old 11-18-2008, 06:38 PM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I just want to get it over with. They only do it on Tuesdays, here. Took over 2 months to get appointment.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:25 AM
Big Buddy

skeetercat is on a distinguished road

I had a colonoscopy in June and again in September, have another scheduled in March. (my mother and grandmother died from colon cancer and I have a large amount of precancerous polyps). The colonoscopy itself is a breeze, at least mine were. They put you to sleep and give you versed, you don't remember ANYTHING. I didn't even mind all the pooping from the prep, what I did mind was the taste of that nasty stuff. I went with smallest amount possible instead of drinking a gallon on crap. Here are some hints to make everything easier. Get your prep as cold as you can without freezing it. Some say mixing it with crystal light helped, didn't for me. Best I found was Fresca, followed by LICKING a lemon. Do not drink it with anything you actually like a lot, cause you won't afterwards. It also helps to hold your nose while drinking it. Some say drink w/straw so it goes to back of throat, didn't help me.

Bathroom tips: buy some toilet paper w/aloe or similar. Get you a tube of diaper rash cream and use it after every bowel movement, keeps you from getting scalded. Have you a good book and some nice scented candles in there, it does help you feel a little less stressed.

Another good tip, the 1st time I ate everything I could get my hands on the day before my prep up to midnight, big mistake, makes you "go" more. It is much easier if you eat light a few days before to even going mostly liquid diet day before. You clean out easier.

Anything else I can help you with just pm me.

Jacqueline