Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2008, 04:14 PM
madetwins

Default Anyone made a purchase at graveyard on Oct22?

I placed an order Oct 22 at graveyard. Got the deal from mybargainbuddy. The sale was :Graveyard Mall is blowing out a bunch of their clearance items today! You can snatch up 4 for the discounted price of 1!
4 for the price of one. I got my order today and none of the items were sent as 4 for the price of one. I just got one of each. Did anyone else got this also?
Old 11-13-2008, 04:17 PM

Modemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIPModemouth is a MBB VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by madetwins View Post
I placed an order Oct 22 at graveyard. Got the deal from mybargainbuddy. The sale was :Graveyard Mall is blowing out a bunch of their clearance items today! You can snatch up 4 for the discounted price of 1!
4 for the price of one. I got my order today and none of the items were sent as 4 for the price of one. I just got one of each. Did anyone else got this also?
I didn't do this deal but did you get four different items total for the price of 3?

I don't think it meant to get more than four items total.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:00 PM
New Buddy

tinkerbell5676 is a jewel in the rough
Default Graveyard Order Oct 22

I too placed an order with them for the same deal. I recieved my order today and was shocked to see only 1 of everything. One item was missing entirely but was circled on the list. Sure glad I opened it today instead of waiting closer to Christmas.
Old 11-24-2008, 04:22 AM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer

I too placed an order with them for the same deal.I sent them an email and the rest was sent in 3 or 4 days I got the rest of my order.They never repleyed to my email they sent the rest of my order.
Old 11-25-2008, 04:22 AM
New Buddy

tinkerbell5676 is a jewel in the rough
Default Graveyard Mall

They replied to my email and I won't be getting the rest of my order and I will no longer be doing business with them as a result.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:30 AM
Big Buddy

HAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributerHAPPY is a wonderful contributer

If they give you a refund don't expect anytime soon.It took almost 2 months for me to get a refund on a broken item.My last 4 orders has been a hasle.
Old 11-25-2008, 02:05 PM
Big Buddy

lionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributerlionsrule2004 is a wonderful contributer

Wow, from what I have read, I won't be shopping at Graveyard.