Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 09:32 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of
Default Costco Questions??

Do they offer like a one day shopping pass or is there any other way to shop there with out a membership??? I ask because I found a doll house online there that I like and would like to see if they had it in their store. Right now I am visiting Jeremy (he is located at a base in Birmingham and we are just here for a week) and there is a Costco, we don't have any around home so to buy a membership would be completely worthless because I would use it this once. I haven't checked shipping yet to see if that would be worth it to buy online or not, but if it is not to bad can you shop online without a membership? The dollhouse I found is around 30 - 50 cheaper here than anywhere else so it is substantially cheaper - thanks in advance. Amy
Old 11-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Big Buddy

ashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIPashbabe is a MBB VIP

I think your best bet is to see if one of the other families has one and ask to tag along if they're going.. they're not generous with passes and even if they do let you in, you can't buy anything without one (jerks!) whenever I want to go I ask my best friend and we go together. You should also call the store first to see if they have it available.

Con Amore, tutte cose sono possibili

inthekitchenwithme.blogspot.com
Old 11-30-2008, 09:50 AM
Big Buddy

AEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud ofAEMJ79 has much to be proud of

Thanks - I wondered whether any of his buddies might have a pass - I haven't met anyone down here at all. I actually thought about trying to get in and then see if someone would buy it for me with cash? Just hate to bug people. I hate these membership clubs, we have Sams at home and I do have a membership, but cringe every year when it is up for renewal!
Old 11-30-2008, 09:56 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

http://www.kidkraft.com/wheretobuy.asp

I'm guessing you were looking at one of the KidCraft ones. I can't see the prices here without going further, but it's a link that shows where you can buy these.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Big Buddy

Thanks - I decided to see if I could buy one online at Costco (the one I really like is there so I thought I would see what it would cost and it was only $5 more for not having membership). Decided to wait to show DH before buying and now it is sold out!!!!! I am so irratated! Oh well, I will keep on a lookin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
http://www.kidkraft.com/wheretobuy.asp

I'm guessing you were looking at one of the KidCraft ones. I can't see the prices here without going further, but it's a link that shows where you can buy these.