Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2008, 05:21 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default sendearnings - cash for surveys

http://www.sendearnings.com/members/.../landing4/0/0/

get paid to read email, try products, take surveys

(poster has no personal knowledge of this website)
Old 12-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Big Buddy

Michelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on upMichelle is movin' on up

Send Earnings and Inbox Dollars are owned by the same company and they are what is commonly called a GPT (Get paid to) site. I belong to both sites and have cashed out with both with no problems but............ a few months ago they made a lot of changes.. first of which was a survey can be done each day but they are only worth .50 cents and they arent short surveys. You can do the click thrus on the emails but the value is pretty low and it will take a long time to get enough to cash out on those alone and lastly.. you cant cash out until you have at least a 30.00 balance and then they will charge you about 3.00 to process your check.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:41 AM
Big Buddy

gayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIPgayle is a MBB VIP

I also have done this still do but it takes a long time with only the ad clicks. Was glad when I did get the checks from it.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

good to know guys! thanks! I do use inboxdollars and mypoints too, but tend to mostly use mypoints. it does take awhile to get money out of inbox if you're not a big time shopper (i'm really not!) And yes, it is nice when it comes. Every little bit helps these days. I keep trying a find a better way to make money than these silly little websites but i'm STILL LOOKING!
Old 12-06-2008, 07:21 PM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i agree with the long surveys and little cash for it. i only use them to click on the paid ads which they send a couple a day to my email address. they are only worth i think 1 cent each but it's better than nothing and it only takes a second to click on it. probably wont be able to cash out til i'm 100 but i guess it's something to look forward to......lol
Old 12-07-2008, 07:24 AM
Big Buddy

that's funny Kelly! i like mypoints as you only have to click once. the inbox emails you have to click most of them twice, and if you don't click that second time you won't get the credit. not sure everybody sees that second place at the bottom where you have to click again. and if you miss it you just clicked once for nothing. seems not very nice on their part. guess they want to make sure the ad is totally loaded and you've seen it before you close it.