Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Rebates
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Big Buddy

luminamorgan is on a distinguished road
Default OOPs Wine Rebate (up to $12)

I received a rebate form from OOPS wines for MIR of up to 12$, but I don't drink wine. Good from 11/15/08-02/28/09 $3 on 2 bottles, $7 on 4 bottles, and $12 on 6 bottles. If anyone is interested please PM me.
Old 12-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

I'm trying to find nice gift wines to sent to my niece and her boyfriend for Christmas. I thought they would be easy to find. Also, a little confuzzling because some sites say they ship to AZ and some say they are prohibited from shipping to AZ. Wish I could just go down to the local purveyor and tell 'em: "send this one and send that one. . .DONE!"
Old 12-09-2008, 05:55 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

http://ebm.cheetahmail.com/c/tag/hBJPkG9ArRWhNB7aO1E$uZbO0-K/doc.html

Magie this was in my email just now. Ships to AZ. NapaStyle wine guide with coupon. Didn't check the prices. Hey, you just taught me a new computer trick...how to turn emails into web pages. Thanks!

Last edited by alice : 12-09-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Big Buddy

MagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIPMagiePerdu is a MBB VIP

Thank you kindly, Ms. Alice!

Well ratz. . .I'm gonna have to wait 'till I get home (thought I could get 'er done on my break). This computer won't let me get to the "wine gifts" section of the site!

Last edited by MagiePerdu : 12-10-2008 at 11:59 AM.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:46 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

http://www.napastyle.com/catalog/sec...C-_-p-_-nGIFTS

clearance: sorted low to high

http://www.napastyle.com/catalog/thu...=DISPLAY_PRICE

wine prices look kinda steep!

edit 10/11
free shipping with code FSHOLIDAY

*Offer valid only on purchases made between December 11-15, 2008. Not valid on previous purchases.
Free Ground shipping only, does not include surcharges for 2-day, Overnight or Alaska/Hawaii. Excludes furniture surcharges
Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer. All Delivery Surcharges will be applied. Offer expires Monday, December 15, 2008 at 12AM PST.

Last edited by alice : 12-11-2008 at 08:17 AM.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:38 AM
Big Buddy

Thank you, Alice . . .I was so tired when I got home yesterday, I dint get it done at all. At least now if I think the prices are too high, I can discount the shipping!
Old 12-12-2008, 07:13 PM
Big Buddy

I entered that NapaStyle sweepstakes and now I'm getting emails every day! Gift of the Day 12/12!

NapaStyle Cocorico Roaster & Grande Cone
Sale $38.00
The best way to roast a bird just got better. For added versatility, I designed a cone to fit our ever-popular Cocorico Roaster to accommodate bigger cocos! Now one roaster does the job of two. We also improved the earthenware and glazing of the roaster for better performance. From pullets to Thanksgiving turkeys, the vertical cone design directs heat inside for faster cooking and vastly improved flavor. Slather the bird with our garlic rub, surround it with vegetables (which soak up delicious juices), and you’ll be loving life. Made in Portugal.

Roaster: 14" diam., 6" h.
Height with Grande Cone: 8" h.
#5346 Comes with our Roasted Garlic Paste (9 oz.) & Roasted Garlic Rub (4.2 oz.)
#5265 Roaster & Grande Cone
#5346 Roaster, Grande Cone, & Garlic Rub/Paste
Cocorico is French for "cock-a-doodle-doo", and this is a product we want to crow about...I redesigned our best-selling chicken roaster with an additional cone to accommodate turkey, geese, etc.

Roasts the Best Chicken and Turkey ever! Takes 1/3 less time
Roasts from the inside out for twice as juicy poultry
Roasts your vegetables at the same time - in the roasting juices!
Also great for my "Forever Roasted Pork and Lamb"
Artisan-made in Portugal
Roaster: 14" diam., 6" h.
Height with Grande Cone: 8" h.

The first time you use the NapaStyle Cocorico Roaster, pre-soak the Roaster for at least 30 minutes. It should be completely immersed in cold water. The Roaster is for oven roasting and/or baking ONLY. Do not subject the chicken roaster to extreme high temperature. Do not use in a microwave, on a stove top, under a broiler, or near any open flame.

Chicken, small turkeys, ducks up to 10 lbs. can be roasted using the smaller cone. For fowl, place the neck down over the cone of the Roaster. For hams or pork, cut a slit in the center of the meat and place this opening over the cone. You may add side dish vegetables to the base of the Roaster during the last 30-45 minutes of cooking (e.g. potatoes, onions, root vegetables, squash). We suggest seasoning and tossing the vegetables in either some of the cooking juices or a little olive oil before placing on the bottom of the Roaster.

The terrracotta body will naturally absorb the heat during cooking and will continue to cook even when it is removed from the oven for up to 15 minutes. This will allow the meat to "rest" before carving. The base will collect a lot of cooking juices and fat which are great for basting. Be careful when removing the Roaster from the oven to avoid spilling hot liquid.

Use potholders at all times when handling the Roaster. Please place on trivet for cooling. Do not place it on a warming tray. The Roaster makes a unique presentation when serving.

Allow Roaster to completely cool down before cleaning or it will crack. For best cleaning results, allow the Roaster to sit in soapy water for 15 minutes or more. Hand wash only. Do not put in dishwasher.

Last edited by alice : 12-12-2008 at 07:24 PM.