Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Studies & Surveys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default Inland Empire (CA) $15 GC survey exp. 12/19

http://v2.decipherinc.com/survey/mod...fwW3kUU&list=2

The Press-Enterprise would like to invite you to participate in a survey that will help our writers and editors learn which parts of the paper you value the most, and when you prefer to have the paper delivered. On average, we estimate the survey will take about 20-25 minutes to complete. Please be assured that all answers will be treated as strictly confidential.

And to say thanks, IF YOU QUALIFY AND COMPLETE THE SURVEY, we will send you a $15 SuperCertificate® gift certificate, which is redeemable at www.GiftCertificates.com for original certificates good at hundreds of regional and national stores, hotels, airlines, theatres, restaurants, and more.

To qualify for the $15 gift certificate, you must qualify for the survey (you will need to answer a few screening questions first) and complete the survey by 5:00pm Pacific Time on Friday, December 19, 2008.

NOTE: One gift certificate per household allowed.

Thanks again for helping us with this important research. We appreciate and value your input.

From the staff of The Press-Enterprise Company and PE.com
Old 12-17-2008, 04:31 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

It seems you have already finished this survey.
Old 12-17-2008, 06:06 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

oh no! i actually didn't do it since i don't live there anymore. i clicked on the link so i could paste it in the post. i'll have to see if i can fix it. bummer and thanks for the heads up. the only people i know of at mbb out that way are karen and chevytruckgirl. i had forwarded the email yesterday to karen.

this is their home page. i'll have to check later if it's posted somewhere in there.

http://www.pe.com/

update: even my email is now a dead link and i haven't found a better one yet. if anybody is interested i'd suggest shooting a quick email to pe.com and see if you can get signed in. sorry!

Last edited by alice : 12-17-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:44 AM
MVP

Kelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIPKelly is a MBB VIP

i don't live in CA either. but i know a few on this forum do. thanks alice
Old 12-17-2008, 11:07 AM
Little Buddy

Chevytruckgirl is a jewel in the rough
Talking Thanks.

Thanks Alice. I'll see if maybe I can figure out how to get to it.
Old 12-17-2008, 02:53 PM
Big Buddy

I clicked on the bad link and then clicked on "help" which at least let me send an email saying help! i never did it! good luck to you...