Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Help Me
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2008, 08:30 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

wow jennjenn. you must have a very unique boyfriend. i would never have thought a man would even consider it! cool!
Old 12-13-2008, 09:30 PM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

I only got it because at Walgreen's Fri & Sat they had buy the Ped Egg and get the refills free and since there was 3 refills in the box and it was $9.99 as well I couldn't pass it up. It worked ok for me.
Old 12-14-2008, 05:53 AM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans

I meant to get over there for this detergent Michelle posted. Didn't quite make it though.

Walgreens - 1.99 Arm & Hammer Detergent thru 12/13

So how's your snow? We didn't get too much and it melted quickly. Yay. Don't like snow!
Old 12-14-2008, 11:52 AM
Big Buddy

Mingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shakerMingo831 is a mover and a shaker

Snowed some Fri Night and then gone Sat morning, more last night and this morning and now gone again already.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Big Buddy

we didn't get any last night and sun was out today. still mighty nippy.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Big Buddy

JennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributerJennJenn is a wonderful contributer

Quote:
Originally Posted by alice View Post
wow jennjenn. you must have a very unique boyfriend. i would never have thought a man would even consider it! cool!

Well, he wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but once he saw how well it worked, he liked it then. He was using something else before anyways. His feet are REALLY bad to the point it makes them sore. Otherwise, he wouldn't do it either.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:20 AM
Little Buddy

Chevytruckgirl is a jewel in the rough
Default Thanks for all your help!

Thank you. You've all been very helpful. My hubby was actually bugging me to buy him that pedi-egg thing. He keeps wearing down my nail files on his feet and that is just gross, lol! Him wanting one may have something to do with him having a foot fetish
Old 12-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Big Buddy

Him wanting one may have something to do with him having a foot fetish[/quote]

Old 12-20-2008, 12:38 PM
Big Buddy

Oceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising starOceangirl is a rising star

I too have considered it. I saw them for $20 yesterday at CVS. From the reviews expressed here...it sounds like it takes too long and thus is too irritating for a larger dog. Mine is 70 pounds and very sensitive about her feet...pulls them away when I handle them.