Online Clearance Shopping, Free Shipping, Online Sales and Coupons at MyBargainBuddy.com

Go Back   MyBargainBuddy Forums > Online Bargains
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Big Buddy

alice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fansalice has a lot of fans
Default Ge 8mp $69.99

http://coupons.mybargainbuddy.com/re...LS&merchant=30

General Electric A830 Digital Camera - 8 Megapixel, 3x Optical Zoom, 4.5x Digital Zoom, 2.5" LCD, White

REVIEW BY: jim Reviewed Jan 10, 2009
Great camera. perfect price. This is easy to use and takes better pictures than I expected. Only one drawback. I bought this so my son use it for some stop-frame fun. With the AC adapter, I hoped to save a ton of cash on batteries. Unfortunately, after over a week, I still can't get it to work on the adapter. It may end up going back.

REVIEW BY: Kazi Reviewed Dec 21, 2008
I bought this camera mainly to just take pictures of products for my online business, but WOW i was amazed by the picture quality. Great value for money! It comes loaded with different features, even though i havent used many other than panorama, which i am in love with. Indoors this camera takes a few blurry pictures when u turn the flash off. Maybe there is a way to fix that but overall this is an excellent camera. Good Buy!!

REVIEW BY: Reviewed Dec 14, 2008
This is an excellent little camera. Easy to use (auto or manual modes), lots of neat features and takes really good photos, and really decent video as well. Battery longevity is just OK for me (lasting about a week of taking a few shots here and there), so I'd suggest having rechargeables. Overall, highly recommended for anyone looking for a quality point-and-shoot.